Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Forgot My Master Lock Combo What Do I Do ?




Rabbi Hyman Krustofki he the Simpsons suffered a terrible accident that caused, among other things, the loss of his penis. . When

visited the urologist, despondent and erratic, was quickly
comforted:

"Tranquilo rabbi, now combined with technical knowledge, can solve any problem, even with circumcision and everything."

He gave a sample which had a small penis to $ 1,500, a median of $ 3,000 and a large 5,500.

The man threw the small, torn between the medium and large.

As I thought, the doctor told him it would be advisable to consult with his wife.

A Krustofki Hyman seemed good advice, and called his wife to discuss your options.

The doctor, to return to the clinic, he met the rabbi looking into the void with a sad look.

And, man, what is the ruling?

My wife says that for the little that we use, rather remodel the kitchen ...

MY OTHER BLOGS

0 comments:

Post a Comment