Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lutheran Church Wedding Program

Monyis

© Raúl Harper, 2010


all know how possible to get up one day to find next to the bed monyi neighbor, the newspaper between teeth, impatient because we read something. This event surprised me this morning. My first reaction was to attribute the incident to the surf and throw the paper down. The monyi grunted and groaned and I put the pillow over the head for not listening. Then I felt a lick on the ground on my right foot which made me laugh and say, "Okay, I will read it. " The truth he had no intention or interest in it, so I got up, picked up the newspaper and I took him under one arm to the kitchen. He followed me and sat near the bar at me make breakfast. I gave him a cracker who chewed loudly, and a little milk in a plastic container that eventually spill. Quietly prepared a chocolate and scrambled eggs, and I even took my time to squeeze some oranges. I started to eat standing up, watching the unusual and determined visitor. Maybe it would be looking for his master and told him so, but of course did not understand. I played with it a bit: I took the paper and made a habit of throwing the garbage can. Growled at me so hard that I feared that I bite. "Why is it so important to you?" He shouted, and walked back to bed. In vain did the claim. I went to bed, I glanced at the door of the room and there he was, with the paper between their teeth, determined not to leave. I

most logical to address the house of my neighbor. The door opened and said he had found something of yours. When he saw the monyi stooped to stroke her back, grabbed the newspaper and stood up to present it to me. "It's not mine," he said. "Nor mine," responded. Put it in my hands and closed the door without another word. Puzzled, I crossed the street, left the newspaper in a box and returned home either ready to sleep for a while. When you open the door to another monyi found next to the living room couch with a newspaper in his jaw tightened drooling. "You, too, bring your own," he said. I left home, you like the above would follow wherever he went.

the streets of the neighborhood people moved from side to side, each with a monyi his back carrying a newspaper that no one wanted to read. Maybe on the first page would say something like "The monyis take the power! "or" The monyis are aliens! ". I did not care at all. Whatever it was, never, never try to read.



This story is protected by copyright and Copyright. Any reproduction must be approved by the rights holder. © Raúl Harper, 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment