Saturday, October 30, 2010

What Kind Of Weave Does Tia

Uppercut

©Raúl Harper, 2009


Duán stands in front and I said, your baby has arrived assault. As I hate to see me try mine bruised face that is diplomacy, go sister, this does not suit either. Dad and Grandpa would have been ashamed of my cowardice. They used to be fists often, a bad habit they enjoyed. Duan inherited this tendency to boxing that both haunts me daily. Ensures it will be a professional boxer and then you can buy a punching bag and send to remake the nose, but untrained people will stay in this tilapia fish and flu. Why do not you see the shots with your friends?, He complains, which is the concern that if the grievances had knocked out, while brothers forgive him everything.

I prefer the action and I want to be a soap opera heartthrob. I have upturned nose, a deep look and luscious lips. I close my eyes and imagine kissing Pachita if it was willing to die for me. Pachita is my neighbor, and is worth noting that if I was dragged by a river and throw me a rope or bouncing. I'm sure that will change as soon as I see on television and the sex appeal of the lights of fame, because women of this town are dazzled, not love. When my father got a job with a lottery had the luxury of marrying the most beautiful woman in town. At the same Duan corral the girls each winning a fight, but there is no sovereign who wounds when thrown to the canvas. Why care so much about training. Here all men strive to be winners in something ennoviarse or marry whomever they choose.

Duan air produces about uppercuts that stopped inches from my face. It is two years older, taller, sturdier. Insurance smashed my nose, flat nose and will not want to hire me for any star. Then Pachita Joanjo leave behind, for example, has gone to the city to pull out an engineering degree. And shun stop and become the male goes Duan to me, tapping their feet in a kind of Caribbean dance. I do not want trouble, move his hands towards him in token of our guard down. The door rings and I feel safe. Sign Pachita and my brother has as our referee for the bout. Blood vs boxing family. the black sheep of showbiz ambitions.

Duan finally pounces on me. Receive one after another until a hook shot and I foresee the final. But do not fall. Pachita knead my wounds tonight, I say, for now the important thing is not falling. At least on television hits are feigned, and ambitions and love. is paradise when you play and never hurts. The beating lasted three minutes. Duane to victory in front and I said, baby get ready for another assault, go to your corner and take a breath.

I already feel swollen, bruised, cut a tiny creeps under my left eyebrow. Pachita is about my brother and wipes the sweat with a towel, smiling, for me or ropes or dismissed. A bad soap opera plot. Way towards them and threw a perfect, a sublime and knockout uppercut, which would have led to Duan proud dad and grandfather.



This story is protected by copyright and Copyright. Any reproduction must be approved by the owner of rights. © Raúl Harper, 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment